March 07, 2020

How did I come up writing this book?




How did I come up with writing this book?
Having been a victim myself, made me realize how
little help and understanding I got during my period 
of being trapped by a psychopath and living in my 
own Hell. I was dealing with the worst and most drawn-out suicide of my life. The 
struggles to survive inspired me to write about similarities of my emotions and 
experiences of the living Hell. 
A story that needed to be told to the public, especially women who have been abused
by a psychopath. I feel it's a major suppressed theme in our daily life, but it's also a 
massive taboo people don't want to talk about, especially from abused and scared women. 
I believe too few in our society don't understand or know what the abused women are 
subjected to and don't know about the danger the victim is living in. Many don't know 
what the can do for the victim to help them. 

I wish Burning Desire Part 1 and Part 2 can give the reader more insight and inspiration
for what is going on emotionally for the victim. Get the feeling of how malicious the
psychopath truly is to Mary.

Have you read the book? Did you like it?
Others have rated or comment on it. Do you want to rate my book? Ist much appreciated.
I hope you will enjoy reading.
Top review
5.0 out of 5 stars 
Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2020
  • AMAZING! Must Read!! This is an amazing story that keeps you wanting more. can’t wait for part 2!
  • It sounds like a book I’d probably not put down till I finished it!
  • It seems like an excellent book and I am certainly interested in reading it! Thanks for sharing!
  • I’m not a fiction reader but it sounds like your book keeps people on the edge of their seat! Writing is so therapeutic!!
  • .....I've read it. It is very exciting reading. It is interesting to read how a psychopath gains power by doing safe/unsafe in an interaction. And his seduction is so cunning that it is more than enough. His behavior goes beyond normal limits and is a means of power and is so well unfolded in your text. Personally, I'm not that much for such books, but I think there are many who will read your book with great interest. Good luck with the authorship. ❤️ By the way, I also think that your vignettes with quotes work incredibly well.   - Line Geertsen - Danish journalist and TV host at DR

Copyright © 2020 · All Rights Reserved · M. L. Stark

No comments: