May 24, 2020

This is probably one of the best or worst days in my life.

This is probably one of the best or worst days in my life. 


This book tends to really make you realize that there is more to life than be blinded by a sad reality that you are loved. You tend to give your all but betrayals and deceptions are just around the corner. 

ML Stark has proven that you do not need to be a renowned author in order for you to get the respect of the readers. While the topic is a littles sensitive, Burning Desire will surely leave you desiring the book in its fullest content. Let us all be realistic that sometimes we get so blinded with the idea of falling in love. Mary was fresh from a not so good realtionship with his ex husband. The psycopath pretended to be there. Now, who will not fall for such trap when the psycopath was really goodlooking? The book is burning with so much desire. I am waiting for the other books. Although part of me is wishing that an audio book format will be done also. 

To the author, I have been a follower. I chose to comment here because I would rather want to be anonymous. You've done such amazing job! But is this really a work of fiction?

COMMENT By Jeri Frank on ML-Stark Website


Trailer for BURNING DESIRE


No comments: