March 29, 2021

 

M. L. Stark is on the Kate Delaney - America Tonight Show.


I am so proud of having the honor of being interviewed by Kate Delaney today for the America Tonight Show. It was so awesome.

How many people can deal that way living with a psychopath? - Kate Delaney asked me when I was interviewed for American Tonight Radio. 

We really talked a lot about my books, about mentally and physically abuse. And why I had chosen to write about a true-life experience talking about dating a psychopath. 

How many people can relate to such a true story about dating a psychopath? I am sure many can. Did you know there are 4% psychopaths around the world and 3% are men? 

We talked of how I was frightened for my life. And about all the revengeful measures that followed afterwards from the psychopath and his new victim.  

Kate Delaney is an Author to several books and her latest business book was published by Forbes: Deal Your Own Destiny, Increase Your Odds, Win Big and Become Extraordinary. 

She is an award winning National broadcast personality who has interviewed over 16,000 people in twenty-years in her radio and television career. She picked up a Television Emmy for her special report on the AIDS epidemic in New Mexico and several Golden Mics for a series on immigration. She has broadcasted everywhere from the slums of Guayaquil, Ecuador to a whale-watching boat in Maui, Hawaii. America Tonight also broadcasts from Washington, D.C. 

You can buy BURNING DESIRE on:

Xlibris - Burning Desire

You can buy BURNING DESIRE FADES on:

Xlibris - Burning Desire Fades

And you can also follow me on:

ml-stark.com

#MondayMotivation #ff #writerslife #truestory #Ebook #Nook #MustRead #instagram

No comments: