May 01, 2021

IT'S AS IF IT'S ME WHO HANGS THERE.

IT'S AS IF IT'S ME WHO HANGS THERE. 

"The Romans crucified me in my past life," he seriously said.


"It’s as if it’s me who hangs there. Immediately I feel it's as the Romans crucified me in the past life," he finishes, eyeing at me as he’s in pain.

However, I can’t forget this ludicrous experience. Furthermore, I find it ridiculous and hypocritical. Then it’s as if he wants me to feel his alleged pain—as if he wants to convince me he is more ‘holy’ than he is. 

Afterwards, this makes me lose the last part of my faith in Christ. 

Moreover, the dude has a severe GOD COMPLEX!!!

Soon pops up a new-fangled idea in his mind. Croatia! I have a major weakness. Shit! I’m too impulsive. The future is now; I muse. 

However, insight and awareness of the future should become an inspiring and innovative force in my life—dramatically expanding my horizons through travel to distant destinations or exotic lands. Eventually, progress in my career depends on my ability to think in brand-new trajectories. Eventually, it may again be the time be for exciting innovative opportunities. Also, I have a great desire to expand my consciousness and furthermore seek more boundaries with him.

However, enjoy the beautiful video. The mesmerising country of Montenegro. "Mountains are calling and..."

Mountains are calling and...

First, we spend one week in Dubrovnik, Croatia, in Southeast Europe. It’s a part of the former Yugoslavia. Stunningly it raises its tall peaks along its borders with Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Also, with Montenegro and Hungary. Furthermore, it comprise, the most stunning and rugged black mountains terrain in Europe.

We drive from Dubrovnik Airport, hereafter; we arrive at a stunning spot tucked away in beauty, close to the Montenegrin border at the coastline on the waterfront of the Adriatic Sea. The first days we stay in this small mesmerising tiny village, before we're moving on.

THE WEEK IN MONTENEGRO.

Next we had one weeks’ vacation in Montenegro. There we furthermore stayed for a week at a lush small boutique five-star hotel. 

An authentic Mediterranean hideout and the heaven of serenity. Besides, from this place, Tom Cruise also had his gourmet food comprising a seafood feast—delivered from this place to his luxury yacht, Lady S., during his visit to Montenegro. The food is that good.

However, it is a perfect retreat of choice for us. Moreover, it's a true escapism, accentuated with comfort and luxury, intertwining a sense of privacy and friendly, openhearted atmosphere in this family-owned unique site.

Eventually, we stroll along the seafront promenade to Kotor, a fortified town close by. Also, Kotor is characterised by winding streets and squares in the medieval old town. Here we furthermore find The Roman Catholic Cathedral of Saint Tryphon from 1166 in a small square of Kotor old town.

It’s a masterpiece of Romanesque architecture. For example, its slender Corinthian columns alternate with pillars of pink stone to support a series of vaulted roofs. Also in the arches are remains of beautiful Byzantine-style frescoes.

Furthermore, there is a stunning gilded silver bas-relief altar screen they consider it as Kotor’s most valuable treasure.

A PECULIAR RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE 

That day, I have a peculiar religious experience with my lover, while walking inside the church. To begin with, mystically and strangely, he stops up. Then I gaze at him in surprise. Eventually I'm wondering what is wrong.

‘What are you doing, darling?’ I ask, then watching him closely.

‘Ohhh...’ He pauses. ‘First, I’m musing about the cross with Jesus.’ He pauses and then brings his right hand up and next nuzzles his chin. To begin with, he tilts his head slightly, observing as if he’s questioning something. Second, he tilts his head to one side. Then next to the other side. Afterwards, he walks closer to the cross to study it. Moreover, he's weirdly staring at Jesus. Last, he's investigating Jesus’s hands and feet.

‘What are you thinking of?’ I thereafter ask, next gawking at him curiously and furthermore ask; ‘Is there anything wrong?’

‘Hmm… that’s weird,’ he immediately says, next pausing before he furthermore adds, ‘Oh ... Right now, I just feel the pain Jesus went through, when the Romans nailed him to the cross.’

‘Huh? Come on. That’s blasphemy! Where has that come from?’ I immediately answer.

‘Yea, moreover, I also sense the pain through my hands and feet right now. I can’t make the pain go away.’ He furthermore ads.

Immediately, I panic. ‘Are you having a heart attack? Besides, why are you hurt?’ At first, I’m sure I didn’t hear him correctly. ‘Is this a joke?’ I secondly ask.

‘No ... No ... It’s as if it’s me who hangs there. As the Romans crucified me in the past life,’ he then finishes, and next eyeing at me as he’s in pain.

‘What? Eyh, doh ... Frankly, Drake,’ I say awed, ‘besides let’s move on!’

However, he keeps gazing at the cross. In the meantime, I continue exploring the church, being fascinated in the many stunning frescos.

Afterwards, I go back to the fake Jesus. Furthermore, to my grand surprise, immediately Drake reaches out to me. ‘Try touching inside my hands,’ he tells me and thereafter asks; ‘Don’t you notice I have got underlying scars inside my palms?’ 

‘Ohhh! What now?’ Then I take his warm hands in mine. Next I'm viewing at his soft hands then palpate his palms. ‘I notice nothing!’ While I furthermore push calmly inside his palms and thereafter on the back of his hand. Then he moans several times.

‘Aw… Aw,’ he in the meantime whines. ‘There, Babe—exactly where you press! It’s where the Romans fastened the spikes into my hand. Can’t you massage it a little? Then the pain will go away?’

Enjoy the beautiful video from the BAY OF KOTOR

Beautiful November in the Bay

PLAYING HIS JESUS CARD!

Undoubtedly, he was playing his Jesus card! Yikes! Next he mimics as he wants to cry. In the meantime I massage his hands lightly with my fingers. Eventually I only wish his illusory pain will disappear—not because I believe a damn bit of his so-called ‘Jesus pain’. However, I enjoy rubbing his lovely warm hands. And meanwhile I also ponder; does he also want me to massage and kiss his feet as well?

Whatsoever, I can’t forget this ludicrous experience. Besides, I also find it ridiculous. Furthermore, hypocritical too. In addition, it’s as if he wants me to feel his alleged pain—as if he also wants to convince me he is more ‘holy’ than he is.

Finally, this makes me lose the last part of my faith in Christ.

PERFECT FOR SERENITY OR ROMANCE

Eventually, on our last day, we drive to Perast, an old town. It's only a few kilometres northwest on the Bay of Kotor, which also is a picturesque gratification for the soul.

However, it’s one of the most out-of-the-world unique countries I ever have seen, with its dramatic natural contrasts and colourful rains. The coast is also bursting with stunning scenery, mirrored in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic Sea. Along the stone and pebble coastline, also pops up some stunning picturesque islands in the horizon—eventually perfect for serenity or romance. Besides, it gives you the impression of being at the edge of the world too.

Afterwards, while being in Perast, we then enjoy our coffee break and eventually we have a lovely dinner. Meanwhile, we enjoy our last day while watching the sight of the Islets of St. George and Our Lady of the Rocks. In the meantime, we enjoy the mesmerising flaming Sun sets behind the massive mountains of Montenegro.

Excerpt from: M. L. Stark. “Burning Desire Fades

Enjoy the beautiful video from the mesmerising country of Montenegro droned 2020.

BEAUTIFUL MONTENEGRO








No comments: